Service of gearmotors
inspections of gear transmissions, seal replacement, oil service,
repairs and replacements of couplings. We conduct a complete technical
analysis and diagnostics of all elements of the gear.
- Restoration of the full functionality of the drive
- Report from the performed servicing operations
- Operating Precautions - ensuring the long and trouble-free operation of the drive to the user
- 12 month warranty - certainty of reliable operation after the performed service
Diagnostics of gearmotors
- Full control of the efficiency of electrical circuits of the motor and the circuits of the additional equipment
- Measurement of the winding resistance and condition of insulation
- Measurement of idle and under load currents
- Control of built-in motor sensors
- Checking of the oil level sensors
- Checking of the lubrication and cooling system, control of leakages.
- Checking the condition of the bearings.
- Measurements of shaft alignment and vibration levels
- Measurements of axial and radial clearances
- Measurement of the body temperature
- Ad hoc vibration measurements and long-term periodic vibration diagnostics surveillance of the gearmotors
- Inspection of the brake linings, control of the assembly of the remaining additional equipment of the motor and the reducer
- Control of the tightness of the seal between the gear unit and the motor.
- Control of the wear of the internal components of the gear, wear of the cogs, toothed shafts, etc.
- Control of the tightness of the cooling circuits and the gear lubrication circuits.
Renovations of gearmotors
- Oil service, oil change at the client`s premises and in the company`s workshop
- Replacement of components of the gears, bearings, cogs, shafts, seals
- Shaft regeneration
- Repairs or replacement of motors
- Coupling drilling and mounting
- Repair and cleaning of the lubricating and cooling circuits
- Renovation of the paint coating